Is it just me or did John McCain's unbelievably lame pick for VP pretty much erase any shred of belief that he's still a maverick. Choosing Governor Palin was nothing more than a calculated stunt to seem progressive by offering the job to a zealot with breasts.
Apparently, anyone who isn't a social conservative is supposed to be too distracted by her gender to keep from noticing that she's the right-wing's dream candidate...
From this website... by some of her constituents.
The top 11 things you should know about Sarah Palin:
1) She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power
2) She strongly supports big oil (her husband works for oil company BP)
3) She believes creationism should be taught in public schools
4) She is opposed to abortion even in cases of rape and incest
5) She has no federal or international experience. Prior to being governor (for less than two years) she was only the mayor of a small Alaskan town and a beauty queen!
6) She believes global warming is a farce and is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species
7) She stands for everything that Hillary Clinton stood against
8) She supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and anywhere else big oil wants
9) She supports Pebble Mine which will destroy the richest salmon run in the world
10) She supports aerial shooting of bears and wolves in Alaska
11) She is pro-war
It seems the maverick is really a Republican pander bear.