Friday, September 10

Spider-Man: Turn Off The Play!!




It has been so long since my last blog post that something important must have occurred to bring me back here. Was it politics...religion... or some other epic event?
No! It is the unveiling of the godawful costume designs for Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark.

I am normally offended by the use of such pejoratives... but they are so GAY... and not in a good way... I mean the kinda GAY that most homosexuals would make unrelenting derisive fun of.

Apparently, the Green Goblin is going to be a drag queen. The other villain pictured is Swiss Miss; a woman made up of Swiss Army knives.... I am not making it up.

If you think the costumes are unbelievable, get a load of the sets...





I love broadway shows and musicals as much as the next gay man... and I'm not gay (Not that there's anything wrong with that!), but this is just way too out there for what should be a quintessentially fantastic tale set in a completely believable reality.

Hopefully, the songs will be great and I can enjoy the music without having to see this visual atrocity.

I'm just sayin'.



No comments: