Saturday, September 19

DVR backlog



Like Tony Collett, I am a victim of my DVR's ability to record anything and everything that catches my fancy. My DVR can record up to 150 hours of TV and I curently have about 50 hours of shows stored on it. I have just started watching the second season of Pushing Daisies, am waiting for Disney XD to get around to playing the 16the episode of The Spectacular Spider-Man so that I can watch all of the episodes of the 2nd season in order (I'm anal that way), and have all of the new Monk and Psych episodes to get through. I still have the final 2 episodes of Reaper and all of the 2nd season of Leverage mocking my lack of time and love of TV. There are also some of my favorite Static Shock episodes and other odds and ends still to be seen.

Now the new TV season is upon us and I still haven't got enough time to see everything... maybe 150 hours isn't so much after all.

Hi. My name is Mark and I have an addiction to TV.

1 comment:

Tony Collett said...

I'm limited in that the capacity of my TiVo is 36 hours. But at the time instead of paying the monthly fee you could pay a big lump sum that would pay off if you had it more than 2 1/2 years, which I did, and it did pay off as I've had it longer.
Right now I have 5 hours of shows left (3 Simpsons, 3 Breaking Bad, and the last My Name Is Earl) that I want to get off of the TiVo before tomorrow night when the shows we watch start their new season.
What am I doing online? I got shows to watch!