Saturday, January 31
Under the weather (or bus)
I'm into the third day of some sort of cold/flu that my beloved Only Child has decided to pass onto me. The joy of being the part of the working-class poor, is that I still must continue to drag my ass to work for fear of not making it from one paycheck to the next.
I was tagged by a friend on Facebook to list 25 random things about myself. I do not usually play internet tag, unless the subject piques my interest. So here is the list.
1. I graduated in the top 10 percent of my high school class.
2. And, yet, never finished college.
3. I love comic books and cartoons.
4. I still bite my finger nails.
5. I'm a dog person that occasionally wishes he had a cat.
6. I could not be prouder of the person my child is becoming.
7. Some of my favorite books are This Boy's Life, Ghost Story, Snow in August, Prince of Tides , Good Omens, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix and A Game of Thrones. This is the list today; tomorrow's might be different.
8. Billy Joel is my favorite singer/songwriter.
9. I love show tunes.
10. I can't swim.
11. I spend way too much time watching TV.
12. I love my wife...that's why I haven't killed her.
13. My left arm is crooked because it was set wrong after being broke when I was a wee lad.
14. I know the words to nearly song in every Disney animated musical.
15. Ninjas will kick pirate-ass every time.
16. Some people think I am an ass.
17. Others find me amusing.
18. I could eat my weight in tacos...if only I could afford that many.
19. I like toys! Action figures rock!
20. As you can tell from this list, I am do not act my age...46. Maybe 4+6.
21. I believe that religion is fine but organized religion is horrible; where individuals become mobs.
22. I love the internet.
23. I hate the internet.
24. I could use a new job.
25. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
26. I realize that I am not interesting enough for this meme.
If you've read this blog for any length of time, most of this is old news.
If anyone wants to participate, tag yourselves.