Saturday, January 31

Under the weather (or bus)



I'm into the third day of some sort of cold/flu that my beloved Only Child has decided to pass onto me. The joy of being the part of the working-class poor, is that I still must continue to drag my ass to work for fear of not making it from one paycheck to the next.

I was tagged by a friend on Facebook to list 25 random things about myself. I do not usually play internet tag, unless the subject piques my interest. So here is the list.


1. I graduated in the top 10 percent of my high school class.

2. And, yet, never finished college.

3. I love comic books and cartoons.

4. I still bite my finger nails.

5. I'm a dog person that occasionally wishes he had a cat.

6. I could not be prouder of the person my child is becoming.

7. Some of my favorite books are This Boy's Life, Ghost Story, Snow in August, Prince of Tides , Good Omens, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix and A Game of Thrones. This is the list today; tomorrow's might be different.

8. Billy Joel is my favorite singer/songwriter.

9. I love show tunes.

10. I can't swim.

11. I spend way too much time watching TV.

12. I love my wife...that's why I haven't killed her.

13. My left arm is crooked because it was set wrong after being broke when I was a wee lad.

14. I know the words to nearly song in every Disney animated musical.

15. Ninjas will kick pirate-ass every time.

16. Some people think I am an ass.

17. Others find me amusing.

18. I could eat my weight in tacos...if only I could afford that many.

19. I like toys! Action figures rock!

20. As you can tell from this list, I am do not act my age...46. Maybe 4+6.

21. I believe that religion is fine but organized religion is horrible; where individuals become mobs.

22. I love the internet.

23. I hate the internet.

24. I could use a new job.

25. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Bonus!!

26. I realize that I am not interesting enough for this meme.

If you've read this blog for any length of time, most of this is old news.

If anyone wants to participate, tag yourselves.

No comments: