Tuesday, September 9

I have known Sarah since 1992...




Just wanted to thank Tony for the link to this story of an email from Anne Kilkenny; someone who is familiar,if not exactly friends, with Sarah Palin. It was informative and seemed to be an attempt at fairly assessing Palin's past actions and her governing style. It all started as an email to friends and family and was forwarded and posted into the political spotlight and is now national news story.

Dear friends,

So many people have asked me about what I know about Sarah Palin in the last 2 days that I decided to write something up . . .

Basically, Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton have only 2 things in common: their gender and their good looks. :)

You have my permission to forward this to your friends/email contacts with my name and email address attached, but please do not post it on any websites, as there are too many kooks out there . . .

Thanks,
Anne


Click on the link above to get the rest of the letter and a look at Palin from a local perspective.


Just thought I'd link to it to and more people read it. Thanks again for the link, Tony!

No comments: