Tuesday, January 8

Presidential Matchmaking

Tony Collett pointed me to this quiz that will help you find that perfect presidential candidate.

Here are my results...

92% Mike Gravel
90% Dennis Kucinich
85% Barack Obama
84% John Edwards
84% Chris Dodd
83% Joe Biden
80% Hillary Clinton
71% Bill Richardson
39% Rudy Giuliani
26% John McCain
24% Ron Paul
18% Mike Huckabee
18% Mitt Romney
18% Tom Tancredo
9% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz


It is probably telling that my top 2 matches are guys that don't have a chance in hell of being the democratic nominee. How Quixotic of me. I have provided links for each candidate that is still in the race. Because I believe that everyone should vote no matter how conservative they might be, I even linked to those other guys.

No comments: