Friday, November 16

Obligatory Post








It is time for an obligatory post to assure anyone stopping by that I am alive. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. No job prospect and no money for the holdays and all those great movies coming out. Please, ignore the whiny depression. I know that thing could always be worse.

Had Wednesday and Thursday off and managed to vacuum and shampoo the carpets, rake leaves and put a fiber optic Christmas tree on my porch, only to find out that only the bottom tier of branches light up; at least it looks nice in the daylight.

Why all the cleaning and decorating? My friend, Arlene, is coming in for Thanksgiving and we will be celebrating with her this year. Don't want her to notice the squalor.

I also wanted to take a moment to send Happy Birthday wishes to great guys... Tony and Darren. Stop by their blogs and wish 'em a happy one!

I promise to try and check in later.

No comments: