Tuesday, May 30

Happy Birthday To Me




As I am want to do on this day every year, I look back on the total lack of great accomplishments in my life (Yes, I know a long marriage and a beautiful/intelligent daughter are great accomplishments, but this blog is not known for its Hallmark moments). I have to remind myself that... While I may not have cured any major diseases, I haven't contracted any either.









The geek in me must let you know that I share this special day with Colm Meaney, who turns 53 today.













Cash and comics are always acceptable gifts, but I will happily accept Snapple White Tea (either Nectarine or Green Apple) which I have become hopelessly addicted to. While this is not a paid endorsement, I am not against the idea; I have to pay for this addiction somehow.

No comments: