Friday, May 5

Blog dogs



My wife took Hoshi back to the vet and he said that, judging from a physical examination, he believes that the growth is gone. The only way to be certain, would be to take an x-ray; but our current budget wouldn't allow us to spend the $125 to get that level of certainty. Since there was nothing that could be done if it had turned out to be a tumor, I guess that it really doesn't make much of a difference. I am more than happy to settle for the vet's less certain diagnosis.





So as not to create any jealousy amongst the canines of our household, I thought I would post pictures of the other 2 of our best friends. That's Sammi in the Batman bandanna and Sunny with the patriotic hearts. I did not dress any of the dogs up; that was the work of my wife and daughter.






No comments: