Thursday, October 20

Hooked on speed



We finally got broadband service on Tuesday and I jumped on the great info-superhighway and let the digital wind muss my hair! I won't ever go back to dial-up; you'll have to pry the mouse from my cold, dead fingers.

There is so much greed, corruption and general malfeasance by various bastions of the Republican party and the Bush administration currently being investigated, that I have been overwhelmed. When I get some time, maybe I will add my ill-informed two cents.

For now, I have only this to add...

After reading and hearing about just how deeply Judith Miller's roots were entangled with Scooter and the administration during the build-up to the invasion of Iraq, my only question is...Who was deep-throating whom? The Times should fire her and try to regain some credibility.

No comments: