Tuesday, April 6

FOX Manages To Kill Wonderfalls Even Faster Than Firefly

I know I should have posted this earlier, but I was too bummed to get to it.

In a stunning example of their usual ineptitude, FOX switched Wonderfalls to Thursday night with little notice; and, then, cancelled it because the Thursday night ratings were bad.... NO ONE KNEW THE DAMN SHOW WAS ON! You would think that they would give it some promotion and a few weeks to attract viewers to it's new timeslot. Of course, this is the same network that showed the Firefly episodes out of order and ended with the 2 hour premiere episode.

Tim Minear's announcement of the cancellation offered little hope that we would see the unaired episodes. I signed the online petition to get the series released on DVD (but have little hope for success) and ask that you do the same. Even if you don't want to see them; do it for me.

No comments: